Follow by email

Sign up to receive this newsletter and get special low genealogy discounts sent to your email.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, December 3, 2018

Our Memories are Real

Our Memories are Real

951edgewood951 Edgewood Avenue. Childhood fixes memories in a certain way. The first time that I returned to the old home place on Edgewood Avenue, I was rather shocked to see a narrow driveway and small backyard. As I recall, my father separated the space by with chicken pins. In front was a wire clothesline and I enough space to pay. Behind the chickens were huge fig trees which led to a dump owned by a business facing DeKalb Avenue. Later on, after the chickens, the yard was a baseball diamond, imaginary lines, of course, where the big game was played in the neighborhood. My memory registered a large space. I will always remember it that way.



Index to Georgia Wills-See Names of your Ancestors

Online Genealogy

No comments:

Post a Comment