Follow by email

Sign up to receive this newsletter and get special low genealogy discounts sent to your email.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, September 10, 2018

A Memory is Worth a Million Pictures #georgiapioneerscom

A Memory is Worth a Million Pictures

sewingThere are memories simply too precious to forget. Too soon do little children grow up and forget the elder relatives. Yet, there remains dribbles of information we knew about our family members that is still in the conclave of our thoughts. Older citizens review these moments in the declining years, preferring the good times. I see my sisters as they were when we were playing in the yard, but somewhere in that memory lies a fleeting picture of my dear old great-grandmother asking me to thread a needle. One day I found a vaguely familiar face on an old black and white photograph and it came to me! That was her! I had traced her lineage back several hundred years, but not remember her. Now I could. What a pleasure it is to find her alas! It seems that just about everyone has a batch of unidentified photos. Now that the Internet is our photo album, we can post these precious memories for future generations. Neat! Remember Me








Genealogy Records in Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia
Get More Genealogy Real Estate free genealogy help JOIN 8 Genealogy Websites


No comments:

Post a Comment