Follow by email

Sign up to receive this newsletter and get special low genealogy discounts sent to your email.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, July 2, 2018

Our Memories are Real #georgiapioneerscom

Our Memories are Real

951edgewood951 Edgewood Avenue. Childhood fixes memories in a certain way. The first time that I returned to the old homeplace on Edgewood Avenue, I was rather shocked to see a narrow driveway and small backyard. As I recall, my father separated the space by with chicken pins. In front was a wire clothesline and I enough space to pay. Behind the chickens were huge fig trees which led to a dump owned by a business facing DeKalb Avenue. Later on, after the chickens, the yard was a baseball diamond, imaginary lines, of course, where the big game was played in the neighborhood. My memory registered a large space. I will always remember it that way.  Fulton County Wills Estates Marriages





Genealogy Records in Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia
Get More Genealogy Real Estate free genealogy help JOIN 8 Genealogy Websites


No comments:

Post a Comment